Request a confidential phone call and learn more about our plans.
- Work with an experienced broker and accessible owner, with extensive expertise, including short sales and property management
- Team oriented company culture that values agent mentoring and training
- Co-work and conference areas available at no charge, private offices available for rent
- Complete admin support including full time receptionist coverage and marketing allowance for all agents
- Free and discounted marketing classes and services through red balloon marketing
- Comprehensive library of custom branded forms, listing presentation templates, etc.
- No nickle & dime charges
- Personal transactions with waived / reduced splits
Desert Dimensions Properties is located on the southeast corner of Via De Ventura and Hayden Road at 7975 N. Hayden Road, Suite D285, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Our gorgeous location includes an inviting lobby atrium, classroom training center, workout facility, on-site cafe, conference meeting room, ample co-working space, private offices, copy center, storage and kitchen.
A Message from our Broker, Joseph Maggiore
Welcome to Desert Dimensions Properties. I built this company from my desire to do something different in real estate.
Before Desert Dimensions Properties, I was in the top 25% of agents at a recognized, big name company. While it was nice to say that I was a top performer at a company that everyone knew, I found it to be a lonely, unfulfilling career. I was just another agent, I didn’t know my broker and even the agents I worked with daily in my office viewed me as the competition.
When you’re busy, you realize that there are abundant leads and resources for experienced Realtors who have integrity, and real success happens when you collaborate with your clients and the other agents on your deals. It isn’t necessary to operate in a “win-lose” mentality.
At Desert Dimensions, we make collaboration and support a priority, giving you every opportunity to grow and shine. “Full-time” agents will truly benefit from our “full-service” culture, offering unparalleled training, benefits and a collaborative team environment committed to “win-win” thinking. We don’t nickel and dime our agents for supplies or services. We make complimentary resources and educational opportunities available to agents on a regular basis, and most days you’ll find me in the office working with our team and accessible to our agents. I do this because your success is my success.
We are a forward thinking company committed to the success of every agent, ethical practices and the utilization of new technologies. If we sound like the kind of company you are looking for, we invite you to learn more. Take a look below for more information on the benefits and training we offer, our plans, office information and to schedule a visit. If you have questions, you are invited to contact me, Joseph Maggiore directly at 602-418-2473 or firstname.lastname@example.org.